- Thou shalt not leaveth Ray Allen open.
- Thou shalt not playeth man with Derrick Rose.
- Thou shalt never try to blocketh LeBron dunks.
- Thou shalt never leteth Kobe get on a streak.
- Thou shalt not taketh eyes off Monta Ellis.
- Thou shalt not giveth Stephen Curry shooting room.
- Thou shalt not tryeth Ron Artest.
- Thou shalt not showeth emotion to ref.
- Thou shalt not giveth Carmelo an opening.
- Thou shalt not compareth anyone to Jordan.
Lionel Messi always plays with joy, but today he played with outright exultation. A beautiful game. An honor to watch. Can’t wait for the rematch in DC.
psst! Hey Rebecca!
Amanda Wachob, my tattoo artist, in The New York Times:
So much tattoo imagery has been repeated over and over again, I was interested in trying to find ways to evolve it. To play with color theory and see if shapes and forms could actually communicate something more than say a panther. I feel like people should have more options for something that is supposed to be so unique and personal.
A favorite among favorite films! O Clouzot! O VERA Clouzot! (Oh how they out-Hitchcocked Hitchcock!)